Business continuity in today's marketplace faces a variety of risks. Quest’s Crisis Management services include the review and design of crisis management response and resolution plans that ensure effective response at a time of crisis, minimizing potential loss to assets and operations.
Crisis management planning involves addressing crises resulting from natural disasters or man-made incidents, identifying and training crisis management teams, developing and testing emergency plans and procedures, and developing and testing evacuation of employees. Crisis management also frequently requires frequent and competent communication between the firm and members of the media.
Quest's experiences team of crisis management experts includes former crisis center command and response personnel from the FBI along with media relations training and services.
- Policy planning and development.
- Emergency plans and procedures.
- Critical incident management.
- Domestic and international law enforcement.
- Media relations and crisis communications.
- Disaster recovery planning.